Most of the Windows-based computers featured with a version of Microsoft Word, that being used worldwide and widely used word processing software. However, Apple computer’s are not equipped with any such version of Word. Instead, you must buy the program, which can be expensive for any business especially if you want to install the program on multiple computers. Here you can open Word documents on a Mac laptop or desktop computer without having to download any special program. Apple comprises a free, basic word processing program known as “TextEdit” on all machines running OS X, its computer operating system. Use TextEdit to open Word documents on your Apple computer.
- In the first, you need to press “Command-Shift-A” from your Mac’s desktop in order to launch your applications list
- After this simply double-click “TextEdit” to open the program
- Then move further and click on “File” option. Here the drop-down menu opens
- Once you complete the above steps, simply click “Open.” An “Open” window will appear where you can select a document
- At the end, you need to double-click the “Word document” that you want to open. The film opens in “TextEdit”
In order to have more help and support from the experts and certified engineers, contact our customer service at Apple Customer Service Phone Number – (+1-877-708-3372). The number is accessible 24/7 round the clock. Here we are on to deliver our technical support to the customer of Apple Support Phone number.